Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guy Spice

     Whenever I see Richard on the screen doing one of his signature smolders this is immediately what goes through my head, and it works so well with Guy of Gisborne...



Hello ladies.



Look at your man.
Now back to me.




Now back at your man.
Now back to me.



Sadly, he isn’t me. But if he stopped using ladies’ scented body wash and switched to Guy Spice he could smell like he’s me.



Look down. Back up.



Where are you? You’re in a tree with the Guy your guy could smell like.




What’s in your hand?
Back at me. I have it. It’s roses with a dvd of that thing you love.






 Look again. The gifts are now diamonds
! Anything is possible when your man smells like  Guy Spice and not a lady.

I'm on a horse.








2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. Sadly, I've only had one dream about RA (and he wasn't even really in it). In this dream, his picture was up on a billboard, advertising his signature cologne. Maybe it was Guy Spice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks, I'm think Guy Spice would sell pretty well, especially with RA on a billboard for it

    ReplyDelete